Why Choose DC Construction?
1. Locally owned and operated since 2009, with 15 years experience, Danny Clark, the owner/operator, is on the job site daily, communicating with the crew, trades, and customers while working directly on the project.
2. We support and employ local trades and businesses when possible. Strong relationships with local trades not only ensures quality but ensures a coordinated and timely completion of your project.
3. We have created, installed and tested many of the latest trends and products in the homes we have built for ourselves to live in.
4. We employ an experienced, hardworking crew that includes several journeymen carpenters.
5. Have you heard that building can be frustrating, or not a fun experience?
As your General Contractor, we work diligently to ensure this is an enjoyable experience for you. We monitor each step of the process, focusing on quality control, and ensure the project runs smoothly. Choosing the products and finishes for a home can be overwhelming; our project plan will provide you with timelines so you are able to make decisions in a timely manner. If you are looking for help with design choices, no worries we can help with that too! Designing is something we love doing and if the customer is looking for suggestions we are more than happy to help along the way whether it is cabinets, paint, flooring, or any other finishes.
7. We are proud of the homes we have built and the client friends we have made!
We encourage you to ask any of our previous customers about their experience with DC Construction. We would be more than willing to provide you with the names of previous customers if requested. We also recommend that you take a virtual tour of a current, or previous construction project to see the quality of our work.
8. Deciding to build a house is probably the biggest decision you have ever made! In order to ensure you are making the best decision, we like to provide an accurate price right off the start. In order to do this, we recommend having a full set of blueprints; this allows us to price out each individual item and provide an itemized breakdown. Sometimes your quote can be intimidating, but at DC Construction we strive to be as accurate as possible and want our customers to feel confident in their build. We do not want our customers to be surprised; it’s better that you are aware of the project cost rather than reaching your estimated budget when your project is only 75% complete. When pricing at DC Construction we give mid to high priced numbers to ensure your options when choosing your fixtures and finishes. We don’t want you to make a decision to go ahead and build and find out you have limited selection due to budget constraints so your dream and visions are not possible. We also don’t think it’s fair to come back to our client saying; “this is an extra cost”. We have had many customers who were under budget in some areas of the construction which allowed them to spend more in other areas and still remain on budget. We will assist you with your budget, and provide guidance throughout your build.
9. Comparing Costs? We get it. We just ask that you ensure you are comparing apples to apples. If you’re unsure if on comparing apples to apples or why there is a price difference please just ask; we can show you why there is a difference.
10. Create what you want! See something you like? Danny is very creative and passionate about what he does. He will do his best to recreate your vision.
11. Decided to be your own general contractor? That’s great, we support your decision. We would love the opportunity to provide you with a foundation and framing price.
12. Has your bank asked if we have New Home Warranty? YES we do!
13. Have any questions for us? Please ask! There are no silly questions when it comes to building. We are more than happy to communicate in several ways; email, phone or in person. Whichever works best for you; don’t be afraid to reach out.